When posting to Zillow Rental Manager, you can use your Tenant Turner phone number and email address. This will ensure leads call your Tenant Turner phone number and the email inquiries get added as leads automatically.
1. Get your Tenant Turner phone number and email address from the Account > Listing Information section of your Tenant Turner account (screenshot below).
2. Go to https://www.zillow.com/rental-manager and click to Sign in using your email address.
3. Click the address to edit the Contact Information for existing listings to add your Tenant Turner phone number and email address.
4. When you go to list a new rental, make sure the phone number and email address are your Tenant Turner leasing line and email address.
5. Zillow should pre-fill previously used contact information for all subsequently added listings.
Note: You will be required to retrieve a verification code. Choose to send the code via SMS and reach out to the Tenant Turner support team by starting a chat or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll retrieve the code for you.