Open house style showings can be one of the most effective ways to generate buzz and get more eyes on your property in a short amount of time. Follow the instructions below to set up open house availability in Tenant Turner.
- Click into the Settings on your property and scroll down to the Availability section. Turn on rental-specific availability. Note: if you have General Availability turned on for this property, you can leave that on as well. This means the open house will be offered in addition to your normal showing hours.
- Configure Rental-Specific Availability:
- Uncheck “repeats weekly” and select the date and time of your open house.
- Select the property manager who will be onsite.
- Select “Set Appointments” for the viewing approval so leads who meet your rental criteria can schedule themselves.
- Increase the Max Showings per Time to accommodate a large crowd.
3. Click “Save” under Rental-Specific Availability and click “Save Rental Settings” at the bottom of the page.
That’s it! You’re now ready to begin scheduling leads for your upcoming open house.