Tenant Turner will highlight YouTube and Vimeo video tours and 3D Matterport links in the photo carousel on the Listings Page and the Listings Widget on your website, so leads can view the property virtually before deciding if they'd like to see it in person.
We will also display your YouTube videos to tenant leads after they've scheduled a showing with a "share" link. This is for YouTube videos only. Other media type tours will not display to leads on the confirmation page.
How to pull YouTube or Matterport tour links into Tenant Turner
Depending on which property management software you use, the method for adding virtual tours is a bit different. If you are:
- Manually adding properties to Tenant Turner: Add your virtual tour link in the Optional Marketing Details section.
- Importing from Propertyware: The YouTube embed code can be added to the listing in Propertyware in the “Embedded Video” section. Matterport links can be added in the property description.
- Importing from Buildium: Tenant Turner will pull YouTube videos from your photo scroll. Matterport links can be added in the property description.
- Importing from Rent Manager: Use the "Virtual Tour" field in Rent Manager.
- Importing from Appfolio: For YouTube virtual tours, Appfolio has a "YouTube Video URL" field in the Marketing Information section. Matterport links can be placed in the rental description.
- Video tours should not be added to the rental description in an iframe. Direct links are best.
- Listing sites don't allow links that direct traffic away from their site, and so the links in your description will not be hyperlinked once they are syndicated to the listing sites.
Example video tour URL formats:
where "f1_UK2TmgdM" should be replaced with your specific Youtube video ID.
Matterport 3D example:
where "3QC316xo5qr" should be replaced with your specific Matterport tour ID.
where "393018434" should be replaced with your specific Vimeo video ID.