If Tenant Turner is set to syndicate your active rentals, you will have a Syndication Report available to see the current status of your syndicated listings. This report can be found in the Reports section of your Tenant Turner account. You could see a variety of statuses appear on this report. Below is a debrief on what these statuses mean.
- Not Posted - Unpaid Not Allowed -- Zillow paid agreement is required. Listings will not be picked up unless a paid agreement has been set up with Zillow Group.
- Syndication not attempted -- Zillow has stopped attempting to advertise the listing due to underlying issues found during the first syndication attempt.
- Posted -- Listing is posted on website.
- Not Posted - Duplicate -- Listing has not been posted due to an active listing that currently exists from another source.
- Not Posted-Inactive -- Listing is currently being advertised as "No Longer Listed" or "Off-Market".
- Syndication not attempted - Must have 3 pictures -- Listing must include 3 or more images in order to be posted.
- Not Posted - Unknown -- Listing has not been syndicated due to unknown reasons. Feel free to contact Tenant Turner support to help diagnose.
- Yet to be syndicated -- Listing is under review by Zillow before it is pushed live.
- Not Posted - Incompatible -- Listing contains information that is not compatible with Zillow's requirements (i.e rental price).
- Not Posted - Invalid Address -- Address or address format is incorrect.
Note: Zillow Group now requires a paid agreement in order to advertise on their sites (Zillow Trulia and HotPads). If you do not have a paid agreement in place with Zillow Group, then you will see the "Not Posted - Unpaid Not Allowed" status for Zillow, Trulia, and HotPads. Your listings will still be picked up by all other listing sites. You can reference which sites Tenant Turner syndicates to here.