Notifications help you stay on top of important lead and showing activity, even when you're not signed into Tenant Turner. You can customize which actions send you email alerts, so you're only getting notified about the things that matter most to you. To customize your user notifications:
- Click on the Users icon from the left navigation.
- Click on the Settings button for your user.
- Click on the Notifications tab at the top.
A notification is turned on when the toggle is set to blue.
Most notifications are simply a "heads up" as leads move through Tenant Turner's automated leasing process, so action on your part is optional unless clearly specified. You can receive notifications about:
- Qualified leads: a lead has answered the pre-qualifying questions and is a good fit for the rental.
- Disqualified leads: a lead has answered the the pre-qualifying questions but did not meet the minimum requirements for the rental.
- Pending leads: a lead has just inquired about a listing, but has not yet answered the pre-qualifying questions.
- Viewing requests: a qualified lead has requested to view the property. You will need to approve one of the requested times, suggest a new time, or decline the lead's request.
- Self-access arrivals: a lead, vendor, or agent has arrived at a property and received a one-time access code to an electronic lockbox.
- Viewing feedback: a lead has shared feedback after a showing. Review feedback in case any follow-up action is needed.
Note: At this time, alerts to property managers are only sent as emails. You can turn on notifications within your phone settings if you'd like a mobile notification when a Tenant Turner email comes through.
To learn how to CC another email on your User Notifications, read this article.