Tenant Turner is constantly evolving, and we welcome all feedback from our customers on how to improve the software. Please share your tips with us too.
Here are a few tips that may be useful to know:
- Tenant leads are invited to offer feedback after a viewing. They can submit feedback via text or email. In order to view all the captured feedback go to Reports and select the Lead Activity Report. All gathered feedback will show up in the right hand column. You may choose to include feedback in the Owner Report.
- If a user is signed in and tries to test the software as a tenant lead, the user’s activity will override any system settings and the result delivered may not be in line with what a tenant lead will see. It's best to either sign out before testing or user your browser's private or incognito mode.
- When activating a rental in Tenant Turner, make sure you review the Wait List setting. When we import your rental we don't know which user to assign it to; while the rental is unassigned we turn the wait list ON. While the Wait List is ON we will capture all tenant leads but they will be unable to request or schedule viewings.
- Use the Wait List feature to queue up prospective tenants while a rental is being cleaned or worked on for example. Once it is ready to be viewed, switch the Wait List OFF. We will ask at that time if you want us to email all of the tenant leads for that rental an email saying it is now ready to be viewed and they can request a time to do so.
- On the Leads page, leads will automatically be archived if they do not respond to our requests to complete their pre-qualification after 24, 48, and 72 hours. One way to keep them in the dashboard and visible is to add a note to their profile.
- If you are looking for the URL or link to send to tenant leads who wish to see all your currently available listings, go to the Account Settings then click Listing Information.