(Note: Only users who have an Administrator profile access will have visibility into the Account section.)
Click Account from the main menu to access account settings, billing information, and listing information.
The Account Settings tab allows you to control overall account settings and rental defaults. Utilize the side navigation to easily jump to different sections on the Account Settings page.
Note: this section will only be visible if your Tenant Turner account is set up to import rentals in from your Property Management Software.
- Imports - Here you can set a Default Portfolio. This will automatically assign all rentals that are imported to the user you select. You can always change who the rental is assigned to on each individual rental. You also have the option to set the default deposit equal to 1 month's rent in this section.
Manage your default syndication settings, tenant lead restrictions, viewing methods and application & fees.
- Marketing - Listing sites that Tenant Turner will syndicate your listings too. If you're setting up Tenant Turner syndication for the first time, check out this article for more information.
- Qualifying - These are the standard pre-qualifying criteria questions that will be asked to all tenant leads. If you're setting up your restrictions for the first time, check out this article for more information. Custom Questions are also available for you to create unique qualifying criteria or gather additional information from leads.
- Viewings - These settings describe the method by which the account shows its rentals: via self-access, via in-person showings, or both. If you're setting up your viewings for the first time, check out this article for more information.
- Fees & Applications - Includes the application fee and any additional processing or administrative fees that are charged to prospective tenants, plus the link to any online application form that is used for tenants who have met the qualifying criteria.
- Calls - Your tenant leads can call 24/7 and receive a text message to schedule a viewing on their own. If callers would like to speak to someone instead we will forward them to the phone number in the user settings of the user assigned to the rental. If they are calling for any reason other than to schedule a viewing we will forward them to the phone number set here.
- Company Information - Company name and a company logo.
See and update billing information as well as any payment history. This is also where you can enable Tenant Turner add-on features and purchase self-access lockboxes.
Your Tenant Turner Listing Information is used when creating new listings inside the backend property management software, to ensure that calls and leads are routed through Tenant Turner. You can also get links to your listings page and the listings widget to embed into your website.