VirtuallyIncredible Leasing Line

Overview of the leasing line call centered provided by Virtually Incredible

Brandon Anderson avatar
Written by Brandon Anderson
Updated over a week ago

When tenant leads call your Tenant Turner listing phone number to inquire about one of your rentals and reach our automated agent, they can either receive a text message with a link to schedule a viewing or they can elect to speak to someone. About 70% of the time callers prefer to receive a text message; the other 30% opt to speak with someone, and we forward them to your team.

But with the VirtuallyIncredible leasing line call center we will instead forward the call to the leasing line. The VirtuallyIncredible call agents will step the caller through the pre-qualification questionnaire as if the caller was doing it himself. And the call agent will even get the caller scheduled for a viewing.

VirtuallyIncredible coverage is 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Holidays: 9:00AM - 5:00PM with limited staff

The VirtuallyIncredible Leasing Line does not return missed phone calls, as self-service is available through Tenant Turner's automated agent.

Subscription to the VirtuallyIncredible Leasing Line is $100 per month for the first 50 minutes, then $0.85 per minute thereafter. Your company administrator can enable the VirtuallyIncredible Leasing Line from the Add-ons page.

To help track used minutes, once enabled you will be able to reference a minute counter to see how many minutes have been used in a given month.

If you would like to control overage expenses, you can limit the call center minutes in a given month on your Account Settings page.

Check out this article for more information on what this process looks like for the lead!

Related Help Articles:

Did this answer your question?