Ready to get started using Showings Coordinator? With the Buildium + Tenant Turner integration, we'll automatically pull rental info (pictures, descriptions, current occupants, and more!) for any listed units that have the Showings Coordinator toggle turned on.
These instructions walk you through how to get started. Please have these steps completed before you take your training:
- Go to Leasing > Listings in Buildium:
- Click into a listed unit
- Turn on the toggle on the right-hand side for Showings Coordinator
- As soon as you turn that on, a popup will appear prompting you to "Go to Tenant Turner." Click on this button, and you'll be taken into the Tenant Turner software without the need for a new login or password!
Once you're in Tenant Turner, you can:
- Set the rental restrictions that will determine which leads are allowed to schedule for that rental
- Add availability to your users if you'll be doing in-person showings
- Order electronic lockboxes if you'll be doing self-showings
Don't forget to schedule a live training for your whole team where we'll share screens and make sure your account is set up just right! We limit one live training per organization. Chat us or email us at email@example.com with any questions!